Monday, January 26, 2009



* carolynannahall:

This weekend Big and I are having the family over to my place for dinner. It will be the first time we will eat out here as a family. I love my little house, and I want them all to feel happy and comfortable. There really is nothing like home.


* maryrambin:

Amazing!

So Carolyn, just to let you know, I will be joining you for dinner. Your invitation to visit in Australia was an open one, correct?? I think I might cash that in as my toes are already frozen and snot continues to drip down my face from walking in the snow.

It looks lovely and warm at your “little” house, and I think I could make myself feel quite at home there. You’ve heard I’m currently homeless right?

US:

You can come stay at my house, Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment