- Disclosure in advertising/accountability
- Backdating posts
- Claiming coverage of events that never come, statements from programmers that never come
- Scamming Google for page views and lying about it. Repeatedly.
- Censorship and the relationship between NS and Tumblr
- Charlsie's internship Tumblr which is still not restored though Baugher and the rest have been
- Using images without permission or credit
I would be just as vocal with any company, group, individual... who puts themselves in a position of giving advice or being a role model and then shows these kinds of values.