Monday, January 26, 2009



maryrambin:

Flying into LA, you descend through a layer of smog that makes you think, “this is just another polluted city like the rest of them.”. And you would be right. But in each of these crowded metropolises there are people and places that hold a special place in our hearts. There are several reasons why I don’t like LA, and I allowed those things to pollute my mind so much I decided to leave. But even though that pollution remains, the beauty underneath is more clear than ever. Deep thoughts by Mary Rambin :)

US:

Deep thoughts? LMFAO

Try this for a deep thought: Wherever you go, there you are. You hated LA, you think it’s dirty but beautiful underneath. I think that’s a pretty accurate assessment of what you think of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment