Monday, January 26, 2009



maryrambin:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MEGAN!

In all of the hustle and bustle of last week, I admit to forgetting to post a birthday message. So here goes:

Megan, you are admirable. You are a truly kind, genuine, and warm woman that posses an inner strength to guide you through life. I envy your natural control and tested patience. Overall, I would say you are one of the most balanced people I have ever met. And I am HONORED and BLESSED to have you on our team. Your future is brighter than ever, and I am so glad you realize that. You don’t need candles to get your wish, you will make it happen for yourself.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN, and congratulations on all of your accomplishments thus far. There are so many more to come!

US:

“Um, I like totally forgot your birthday because you are THAT much my BFF.”

Fake. As. The. Hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment