Monday, January 26, 2009



maryrambin:

I can’t sleep…..something is missing…..something is wrong….I’ve forgotten something…..

I’m going to try some soft music, the stuff my Mom used to play: James Taylor, Fleetwood Mac, Bread, Michael Bolton. Whoa, no, that’s too much. She would put on a George Winston piano cd that used to do the trick every time.

I’ve been into guitar music these days too. How do they make all the chords perfect and strum/pick/whatever at the same time?? Way beyond me and my clunky mits.

I’ll try anything at this point.

Maybe some scotch…..

US:

What might be missing in Mary’s life? Here is a list to get us started:

  • sex
  • breasts
  • real friends
  • self esteem
  • style
  • taste
  • class
  • healthy body image

Please feel free to reblog with your own additions.

No comments:

Post a Comment