Monday, January 26, 2009



* maryrambin:

It has been drawn to my attention that LinkedIn is a useful networking tool. Yes, I know, duh, but how do I use it to its full potential?

I’ve enlisted the help of Lewis Howes, author of Linked Working which discusses how to effectively network online and offline. We didn’t have time to get into the nitty gritty of my profile today, but we made a few minor changes he promised would garner results.

(We used GoToMeeting.com to go through the site together…not a fan of that at all!)

* web20morons:

Oh DUM DUM, my advice for your friend Megs is the same for you. First off, why are you trying to come off intelligent now? Too little, too late, people know what you are, and smart isn’t the first word coming out of their lips.

Secondly, LinkedIn isn’t Facebook or MySpace. It’s actually geared to professionals, which by the way, you’re not.

Stick to spin bikes and bad fashion reviews tootles, it’s your element.

xoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment