Monday, January 26, 2009



maryrambin:

“John McCain is a Shoe Slut”

Apparently it’s breaking news that John McCain wears Ferragamo shoes that cost a whopping $520.

The man has to wear shoes, and something tells me he can afford them. So get off the man’s case. Wonder who makes his suit? I bet it’s not Men’s Wearhouse, and you know what, I’m glad. I wouldn’t want the potential future president walking around in a polyester blend.

Second of all, women’s Ferragamo (any designer) shoes cost well over $500. No one gives Hilary a hard time. Maybe people feel bad her husband is an actual slut so we figure she should get what she wants.

US:

What the fuck is wrong with you, standing up for this guy? Ew you are probably going to vote for him, too.

Why am I not surprised. At all.

No comments:

Post a Comment