Monday, January 26, 2009

The Shit We Hear All The Time, But We Need To Hear Again

maryrambin:

Readers write me constantly asking me how I stay thin, what do I eat, how often do I work out, how can they motivate to get to the gym, do they really have to not eat bread, etc. I totally get it, I ask myself the same questions, but the truth of the matter is, we all know the answers, we just don’t like them. So, I’m going to remind you again, because I need to tell myself too!

  1. Don’t finish your meal that is enough for 3 people. Eat slowly and STOP when you’re full.
  2. Portion control, easier said than done.
  3. Veggies, you need them. The best way to eat them is raw.
  4. Take off half the bread on your sandwich.
  5. Put the smallest amount of dressing possible on your salad.
  6. DO NOT DRINK SODA.
  7. Carbs, again, portion control, and not for dinner if possible.
  8. Let yourself have dessert so you don’t splurge. And you know it’s coming…portion control!
  9. The best breakfast you can have is fresh squeezed juice. THAT’S IT. Don’t even buy the cereal. Have a large orange, apple, grapefruit, or green.
  10. Yes. Pizza, fries, red meat, and sugar are all bad for you, but enjoy them anyway. JUST CONTROL HOW MUCH YOU EAT OF THEM.

Exercise, not only will you look better, you’ll feel better.
I hope this helps. Never easy to hear.

US:

You are not a nutritionist, and if a nutritionist read this, he or she would have a field day with the amount of honestly unhealthy advice you are giving. You disgust me. I said it once and I will say it again, you really ARE the Dr. Phil of blogging. Doling out advice, on health and fashion when you are hardly qualified for either.

No comments:

Post a Comment