Monday, February 2, 2009

HOW MUCH ARE WE SUPPOSED TO JUST TAKE?

How many offensive comments, statements, and posts? How many issues of ethics?

So many horrible things surface and we get NO apologies, NO explanations, and NO statements made. Keep alienating every demographic ONE BY ONE. EDITING YOUR POSTS DOESN’T MAKE IT GO AWAY.

YOU CANT UNRING A BELL!

I am so sick of people like you. It’s people like you who just don’t understand why saying your hair “looks like a dyke” from behind is OFFENSIVE, INAPPROPRIATE, and HARDLY POLITICALLY CORRECT! It’s like when people stopped saying “nigger” and started saying “colored people”. That’s not better at all. You obviously believe the stereotype that “Dyke’s look like” this or that. And what makes you think you can throw the word DYKE around considering it doesn’t even seem like any of you know a single “dyke”. THAT IS OFFENSIVE COMING FROM YOU!

I have never wanted to slap them both as bad as I wish I could right now. ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS??????

Just when I thought I couldn’t possibly dislike a person more, Mary shows me there are deeper levels of disgust than I ever knew before.

Spoiled, sheltered, Republican, insecure, whimpering STRAIGHT BITCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment