Tuesday, February 17, 2009



maryrambin:

I came home to check my tumblr and Andrew enlightened me to Zooey’s blog of pictures of herself (apparently. I didn’t have to visit as Andrew posted all of the pics).

Off the top of my head, I can’t name any of her work (I really don’t follow/enjoy pop culture). But I do love all of the pictures he posted. From the diversity of the collection, she seems not only beautiful, but also like an interesting person. Wow, her eyes are piercing.

I can just hear the pep-talk now:

“You guys we have to get back to basics. Let’s suddenly out of nowhere start actually Lifecasting again, and getting involved in the Tumblr community more to make ourselves ‘relatable’. Reblog! Pretend you know what you’re talking about and are more than one dimensional.”

Oh and to this IP address that keeps posting again and again as different users: this IS a site to you know, reblog Mary. So that’s why I… get this… REBLOG MARY. She is who I love to hate just like some of you love to hate Julia. Why is one any more “disproportional” hatred than the other? Because I don’t jump on the same bandwagon as you? LOL ok.

Those who live in glass houses and throw stones… may you walk barefoot out the backdoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment