Tuesday, February 17, 2009



maryrambin:

Today I’m trying out my last hairdryer: Megan’s T3 Featherweight. A new addition to my routine is the small harrell brush from Paul Mitchell. They saw my cry for help on the blog and sent one over to get more and less Gumbi.

Oh sweet Jesus. Enough already. Week after week after week we see a picture of some new blowdryer and her hair always looking simply awful. Now, on a normal blog you would expect these weeks of idiotic blowdryer images would lead up to some kind of comprehensive Consumer Digest-esque comparison and review. But I’m betting on a few lazy lines she won’t proofread, and half of it won’t make any sense.

ie: “They saw my cry for help on the blog and sent one over to get more and less Gumbi.”

To get more (insert missing word) and less Gumbi. And the sentence would still suck.

Um, so you’re saying Paul Mitchell and/or reps for their company avidly read your blog and all on their own sent you this blow dryer within 48 hours? Impressive.

Impressive lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment