Monday, January 26, 2009

Hmm. Where do we go with this?

“In terms of the world around us, let’s be honest here, no one knows what the hell is going on. We are in the midst of an economic crisis and are forced to choose between the lesser of two devils to lead us out of it. This election, I’m up in the air to be honest with you. The bail out, I can’t tell you how to deal with it. This isn’t what I know. Of course I have an opinion, but I’m not sharing that with you.”

I mean, if you’re going to do a whole post about how you’re going to change your approach, and start keeping it real, shouldn’t you, um, deliver? You can’t tell us that the whole problem you’ve had so far is that you’re not being yourself, and then say that you’re not going to tell us what you feel about this whole crisis we’re in.

http://markcoatney.tumblr.com/post/53004653/ive-come-to-a-realization

No comments:

Post a Comment