Monday, January 26, 2009



Julia writes back.

Hi,

We asked our programmer about that, and it's apparently the spam that was sent to us when we first launched Q of the Day without the spam filters. I don't really know any more than that, but I wouldn't worry too much about it. I barely have time to sleep, let alone think of ways to scam the system.

Listen, I don't know you, but I really think you should devote your time to something else. We're not worth it. I promise. It really fucks with our minds, no matter how hard we try to ignore you. And what's the point?? You know? I mean, ultimately, what do you stand to gain from critiquing every single thing Mary (and Meghan ... and me, on occasion) says and does?

I'm too exhausted and really sad about things that have nothing to do with this, so I don't want to write more, I just want to cry, but please - think about letting it go. There are things you could be doing that really matter!

I'm so so tired.

goodnight,
julia

No comments:

Post a Comment