Monday, January 26, 2009


Lip Dub: Supermodel from NonSociety on Vimeo.

juliaallison:

Let’s start off your Tuesday morning with a bit o classic RuPaul, shall we?

This lipdub, adeptly shot & edited by the talented Jim Zunt, took place on the final day of Fashion Week.

I actually convinced them to let me film it in the biggest runway space in the Tents about 30 minutes before one of the last shows was about to start. I snuck around backstage, climbed up to the sound booth and begged them to let me play RuPaul over the loud speakers. I have NO IDEA why they let me, other than acting as if you’re supposed to be there is definitely 85% of the battle.

If I could do it over again, I would have asked celebs and models all week long to mouth the words, but as it was, I only had two hours to film the entire thing, which didn’t give me a lot of options.

Next Fashion Week, we’ll do a FULL OUT reprise. Until then, enjoy this teaser.

maryrambin:

I LOVE THIS!!!!

I’m not sure which was more fun, participating in the lip dub (which was difficult as I didn’t know ANY of the words), or watching JA in her element getting everyone enthused and involved.

DEFINITELY JULES!

I can’t wait for the next one. I will be more prepared. Any suggestions? What should we dub?

(Be very happy we’re not actually singing!!)

US:

I’d rather claw out my eyes then watch Mary Rambin dancing around like someone with some kind of debilitating disorder in a fucking animal carcass. How humiliating. Are dead animals “in”, you fucking freak? What if someone skinned your precious Mason and then danced around in his skin? I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment