Tuesday, February 17, 2009



maryrambin:

My LIVE Fashion Week coverage is going to be even better this year. We’ll be streaming to our Mogulus channel again, but the quality is going to be exponentially better thanks to that big box and laptop on the left. Max Haot, founder of Mogulus (remember he came to visit on the boat?), is teaming up with LiveU, the latest high quality livestreaming system. The big kickoff will be my coverage from the tents. Picture me in heels and a little dress hauling around that box and laptop with a camera in the other hand. That’s a sight in itself!! Seriously, it’s going to be like you’re sitting front row with me.

I think I am going to be sick. I beg you: PLEASE stop covering fashion. The way you do it and your level of taste is insulting to the fashion industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment