Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Snark websites have up and left the tumblr

antikris
:

The three main blogs that targeted the likes of me, Julia Allison, Ramturd, the other one nobody cares about, and several others are gone. I dont know how I feel about this. On one hand, it’s nice to not be reblogged with comments about how greasy, old, loserish, and all around awful I am, but on the other I dont think they should have been removed if that is what in fact happened.

While their comments are rude, at times offensive, and without merit; dont those cunts have the same freedom of blog rights that the rest of us have? I think it’s crap to be censoring what others write. I certainly hope that isnt what’s going on here. Perhaps these snark fucks made physical threats or something?

I know you guys hate my guts, but if any of you who were removed still read my blog, shoot me over an email and let me know what happened. Blog censorship sucks….even if you are a bunch of misinformed buttholes. xxAntiKris


I have to wonder… WHY NOT ME? Is it because of my open letter to Tumblr? Or is it because my “victim” is Mary and not Julia? Well guess what folks… times they are a changin…

No comments:

Post a Comment