Tuesday, February 17, 2009



juliaallison:

Sorry, I can’t figure out a better way to show the whole outfit.

Liar. You are just taking advantage of the fact that black is slimming. The jig is up, Julia. My soft spot for you has officially hardened. There IS something about Mary… I’m just starting to realize that there are a few MORE things about you.

All bets off: full disclosure as of tomorrow. Right now I am just too “exhausted”.

From actual WORK.

Hmm, god forbid I start directing my venom at you Ghoulia, my shitty little snark Tumblr might just vanish! *ghasps!*

PS: I started tracking stats for this site on January 15th just after Mary shouted us out for the third time on her own blog (um, why?):

Dear NS: Thank you so VERY much for 45,801 total page views, 21,602 total visitors, and 2.1 page views per visit since that date. Considering generating “hits” was never my goal… and I only recently put ads on this page… I’ve probably “earned” more actual income from these ads than NS has as a whole.

Since conception.

Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment