Tuesday, February 17, 2009



UPDATE: To clarify, since my writing makes it seem different below. I was saying to Mary that if Julia was really her friend she would not publicly have said the things she said. I was pointing out to Julia that if Mary was her friend she would have considered her (Julia’s) personal style and comfort when styling clothes for her. They are in my opinion both wrong and the entire display, unprofessional. My writing was not clear. Hope this clears it up for you.

juliaallison:

This was our second look of the day, also pulled by Mary.

I have to be honest, I wasn’t thrilled with this look, either. It was just an off-day in general, wardrobe-wise. And otherwise.

maryrambin:

I guess I can’t win. I tried to step outside of the solid, bold-colored, looks-good-on-camera box, and all it got me was ridicule from my friend again.

Not sure what else to say. I love all three outfits. But, style is a personal thing. After choosing so many of the same concept, I got a little bored and tried to branch out and include a pattern. My mistake if you are unhappy Jules. Feel free to always change. I just bring the clothes as a fun suggetion.


JULIA: I know you tried to convince me that I’d like Mary in person, but this is the type of thing that makes me think definitely not. It’s like she intentionally chose things you would never ever wear. Why would she choose this for you? You get ridiculed for showing cleavage and she gets you a cleavage displaying patterned top that you’d never wear. I don’t even know you and I know you wouldn’t wear that. Look how much younger and more current the other two looks are. Same as before, she chose dowdy things for you. Coincidence? I’m telling you, Julia… watch your back. Sometimes you can’t see what’s right in front of your face, where from the outside looking in it’s obvious.

“I guess I can’t win. I tried to step outside of the solid, bold-colored, looks-good-on-camera box, and all it got me was ridicule from my friend again.”

MARY: FRIENDS DON’T PUBLICLY RIDICULE FRIENDS! In private maybe… that’s different. It happens. But like this? On a website with (you claim) “hundreds of thousands of readers”? Are you guys really honestly and truly FRIENDS? I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment