Monday, January 26, 2009

maryrambin:

“Mare..Reason why you’re single is cause you’re busy starting your own biz, enjoying life in your 20’s and haven’t found “the one” who is good enough for you yet. :) You’re gorgeous and fun..Mr. Right will come shortly..and when you’re least expecting it.”
I know :)
2009 is more about me and less about “him*”
Honestly, I never used to talk/think about dating so much until recently. I think it’s just a phase. Phase, be gone now!
*Insert random guy I tolerate for a few dates longer than I should

US:

And this is followed by a stream of post’s all about, what? It isn’t a phase. You don’t feel whole. Someone loving you would fill that emptiness inside. Temporarily. You want to meet someone, “fall in love” and play uber Stepford just so you can continue to have someone else take care of you well into adulthood.

Pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment