Monday, January 26, 2009

SEND THIS LETTER TO THEIR "SPONSORS":

It has come to my attention that you are affiliated with the “company” known as Non Society. I am writing this letter to let you know that as long as you continue to align yourself with this company in any way, shape, or form: big or small, I will stop using your products entirely and will do everything in my power to convince others to do the same.

These girls are promoting health advice dished out by Veterinarians, juice fasts that have been exposed as dangerous by the New York Times and other reputable publications. They are using dishonest practices to get increased page views, such as hiding keywords in their page codes, a practice Google permanently DELETES websites for. They are repeatedly dishonest, irresponsible, and propagate negative stereotypes about women.

Any company that aligns themselves with such an entity will NOT get my support or my hard earned money.

Where to send it:

Degree:

http://www.degreewomen.com/Women/Women-Contact.aspx

Topix.com:

Go to their page and click on the “Feedback” link, found in the footer.

Cisco:

Terry Alberstein
talberst@cisco.com

Kodak:

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/contactKodak/email/corporate.jhtml?pq-path=9085

Anyone who has further contacts to send this to, please let me know at scarymary1234@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment