Monday, March 2, 2009

There's (Still) Something About Mary

maryrambin:

I’m not claiming to be up to speed on the recession or drastic decline in the market, but I feel like our President should be. The other night he and Michelle were head bopping to a private Stevie Wonder concert at the White House. Now 3 hour basketball games.

You guys get on my ass for taking vacations, but I assure you I’m working most of the time (otherwise they would be less frequent). Working from anywhere in the world is one of the perks of having your own business. Great perk, but there is a lot of risk that comes with it.

And the future of a nation isn’t resting on my blog.

Looks like Obama has a good start on competing with Bush’s vacation day record.


This is what Scary posted as a caption to a picture of Obama on PRESIDENT'S DAY enjoying a beer and a basketball game. Spending time with the people who have put their faith and their country in his hands. You know, on the day meant to HONOR presidents, when even banks are closed. In his short time in office Obama has already presented a blueprint for the budget. Raising taxes on the rich, cutting taxes for working America, lower cost healthcare, renewable energy, education reform: everything Republican’s love to hate. And everything Obama promised in his campaign. Among other things. A little more involved than blogging your nasty feet from Aspen and calling it work.

Stupid bitch.

2 comments:

  1. i love you. so glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wondered why people get so angry at what she's posted, thinking "they aren't that bad." Then I saw this post. Now I'm right there with you. Excuse me while I have to go unfollow her and explain to her what a complete and useless idiot she is.

    ReplyDelete